Savannah Law School Announces Six New Faculty Hires
Savannah Law School welcomes six new faculty hires. Five professors will begin in the 2013-2014 academic year and one professor will begin this summer. The new faculty are as follows:
- Associate Professor Andrew McCanse Wright: Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Presidential Powers, National Security Law.
- Assistant Professor Joseph D’Agostino: Torts, Evidence, Administrative Law.
- Associate Professor Maggie O. Tsavaris: Legal Writing, Research, and Analysis.
- Associate Professor Judd Sneirson: Business Organizations, Intellectual Property, Contracts, Green Business Seminars.
- Associate Professor Luke Boso: Civil Procedure I & II and Property I & II.
Background and academic information will be forthcoming, so please visit the Faculty page to learn more about each new professor. Savannah Law School is anxious to formally welcome them into our community.