Savannah Law School accepts applications year around for both our part-time and full-time programs; however, applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in order to complete the admissions process in a timely manner and to ensure consideration prior to the class becoming full. Applicants are required to submit the following materials:
- Complete, sign, and date or electronically transmit the application.
- A 2-3 page personal statement and one page resume with the application or as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A reportable Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score. Applicants for the 2013 entering class must take the LSAT no later than the June 2013 test and are encouraged to register for an earlier test. LSAT test scores may not be older than 5 years prior to matriculation.
- A LSAC Credential Assembly Service (CAS) Report. Transcripts of all academic work, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional schools must be sent to CAS for forwarding to SLS. After acceptance, official transcripts from all colleges and universities must be sent directly to the SLS.
- Two letters of recommendation. Recommenders should address the applicant’s character, academic ability, and potential for the study of law.
- Any necessary character and fitness explanations.
- Students who previoulsy matriculated to any law school at any time must also submit a letter of standing and law school transcript directly to SLS for the application to be considered complete and ready for review.