Savannah Law School schedules four weeks of registration for current students.
Savannah Law School has formally instituted a required academic program for full-time, and part-time students. All courses must be taken according to this prescribed course of study. No changes to a student’s course of study shall be instituted unless written permission is given by the Associate Dean at the SLS campus. Required courses must be taken as offered, when offered.
Please refer to the SLS Academic Code and Dean’s Office Regulations for specific academic policies with regard to registration.
During the current student registration period, there are no charges for changes to your program. The $50 change of program fee becomes effective the first day after posted last day of registration. All changes made to a student’s schedule must be approved by the SLS Associate Dean before they will be accepted by the Office of the Registrar.
The class rankings for Savannah Law School will be updated on the following days throughout the year: January 30, June 15, and September 15. For additional information, contact Belinda Richardson.
First-Year students must complete a full year at the Law School before receiving a class rank (Fall AND Spring Semester for full-time students; Fall, Spring AND Summer Semesters for part-time students).
There is a $500 tuition deposit due at the time of registration. It may be paid by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. If you are requesting the Tuition Installment Plan, the $75 application fee is due along with your registration. The last day to register via any mode is posted on the academic calendar for each semester. REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED AND TUITION DEPOSITS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE PUBLISHED DATE TO AVOID LATE REGISTRATION FEES. Students who register after the last date of registration will assess a $75 late registration fee. During online registration, students must be mindful of the $500 tuition deposit that is due. Registration is not considered complete unless the tuition deposit is received. For those that are receiving loans, please insure that arrangements regarding the tuition deposit are made with the Student Financial Services Coordinator prior to the last day of registration to avoid late registration fees.
Instructions to log into the Online Student Services System
- Go to the following link: www.campusanyware.us/studentservices/7890S The link can also be found
- on the homepage of the SLS Website.
- Click on ‘Registration’. Read the registration policy and then click ‘Ok’. A window will open requesting you to login.
- You may use EITHER your student number (9 digits) or your social security number (no hyphens) as your User ID.
- Your initial PIN is your birth date in MMDDYYYY format. For example, if your birth date is May 17, 1986, then your initial PIN will be 05171986.
- Choose the correct term and click the ‘Login’ button.
- Upon your initial login, you will be required to change your PIN. Your new PIN must be between 4 and 9 digits and can be alphanumeric (letters and numbers).
- Upon your initial login, you will be asked to verify your demographic information. This information is what we currently have in the database for you and can be updated at anytime. This includes your address, phone number, cell phone number and emergency contact information. In order to continue, you must select one of the two buttons at the bottom of the demographic information.
Please be sure to logout when you are done.
Note: You may email the IT department at firstname.lastname@example.org from your SLS email account if you have problems logging into the system; for all other questions contact Cheryl Ferebee, Registrar or Michelle Harris, Associate Dean for Administration.