Options and Resources
Continue Your Coursework
- Students who wish to continue their study in Savannah should register for all required coursework when it is offered and electives as desired. There is no change to this procedure, additional information is below.
- Students who are interested in relocating to Atlanta may initiate their intra-campus transfer with the registrar, Sonya Taylor. All academic credit earned and current scholarships will be retained. A one-time relocation tuition credit of $2000 will be awarded to each intra-campus transfer student’s account at the beginning of the Fall 2018 semester.
- Students who want to visit another school should submit a Student Action Request form to the registrar, Sonya Taylor.
- Students who want to transfer to another school should request a transcript and a letter of good standing from the registrar, Sonya Taylor.
Savannah Law School Campus
Savannah Law School will occupy the current campus of St. Leo University in Savannah, located on Hodgson Memorial Dr. The Law School is remodeling the space specific to its needs, and will have library space for current students and alumni to study for the bar exam. The Law School will occupy the new space in early June for the 2018 Summer semester.
The Summer 2018 schedule is available online here. The registrar’s office will pre-register the required course(s) for all students. You must select your other courses during online registration.
- Registration begins: April 2, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
- Registration ends: April 6, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- Add/Drop for 2018 Summer Intersession: May 15, 2018
- Add/Drop for 2018 Summer semester: May 25, 2018
Note: 2018 Summer Intersession will be taught at the current law school location (Drayton St.), 2018 Summer semester will be taught at the new location (Hodgson Memorial Dr.).
|On-Campus Contacts for Current Students Only|
|Keith M. Harrison||Sonya Taylor|
|Associate Dean and Professor of Law||Assistant to the Associate Dean, Registrar|
|(912) 525-3901||(912) 525-3902|
|Admissions Inquiries||Press Inquiries|
|Rebecca Milter||Hilary Waldo|
|Director of Admissions||Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications|