Savannah Law School schedules four weeks of registration for current students. The Law School has formally instituted a required academic program for full-time and part-time students. All courses must be taken according to this prescribed course of study. No changes to a student’s course of study shall be instituted unless written permission is given by the Associate Dean at the SLS campus. Required courses must be taken as offered and when offered. Please refer to the SLS Academic Code and Dean’s Office Regulations for specific academic policies with regard to registration.
During the student registration period, there are no charges for changes to your program. The $50 change of program fee becomes effective the first day following the last day of registration. All changes made to a student’s schedule must be approved by the Associate Dean before they will be accepted by the Office of the Registrar.
The class rankings for Savannah Law School will be updated on the following days throughout the year: January 30, June 15, and September 15.
First-year students must complete a full year at the Law School before receiving a class rank (fall AND spring Semester for full-time students; fall, spring AND summer semesters for part-time students).
There is a $500 tuition deposit due at the time of registration. It may be paid by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. If you are requesting the Tuition Installment Plan, the $75 application fee is due along with your registration. During online registration, students must be mindful of the $500 tuition deposit that is due. Registration is not considered complete unless the tuition deposit is received.
Instructions to log into the Online Student Services System
- Go to the following link: www.campusanyware.us/studentservices/7890S.
- Click the ‘Registration’ tab. Read the registration policy and then click ‘Ok’ to confirm. A window will open requesting you to login.
- You may use EITHER your student number (9 digits) or your social security number (no hyphens) as your User ID.
- Your initial PIN is your birth date in MMDDYYYY format. For example, if your birth date is May 17, 1986, then your initial PIN will be 05171986.
- Choose the correct term and click the ‘Login’ button.
- Upon your initial login, you will be required to change your PIN. Your new PIN must be between 4 and 9 digits and can be alphanumeric (letters and numbers).
- Upon your initial login, you will be asked to verify your demographic information. This information is what we currently have in the database for you and can be updated at any time. This includes your address, phone number, cell phone number, and emergency contact information. In order to continue, you must select one of the two buttons at the bottom of the demographic information.
Please be sure to logout when you are done.
Note: You may email the IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org from your SLS email address if you have problems logging into the system; for all other questions contact Associate Dean Harrison’s office.