SLS Campusanyware Login Information
Login Instructions for SLS Online Student Services System
1. Go to the following link: https://www.campusanyware.us/studentservices/7890S/crindex.cgi
2. Click on “Schedule.” Read the registration policy and then click “OK.” A window will open requesting you to login.
3. You may use EITHER your student number (9 digits) or your social security number (no hyphens) as your User ID.
4. Your initial PIN is your birth date in MMDDYYYY format. For example, if your birth date is May 17, 1986, then your initial PIN will be 05171986.
5. Choose the correct term and click the “LOGIN” button.
6. Upon your initial login, you will be required to change your PIN. Your new PIN must be between 4 and 9 digits and can be alphanumeric (letters and numbers).
7. Upon your initial login, you will be asked to verify your demographic information. This information is what we currently have in the database for you and can be updated at anytime. This includes your address, phone number, cell phone number, and emergency contact information. In order to continue, you must select one of the two buttons at the bottom of the demographic information.
Please be sure to logout when you are done. Should you have any questions or need assistance, please email IT Support at ITSupport@savannahlawschool.org.
Effective: July 13, 2012